Smart Data and Advanced Analytics enables precise and comprehensive evaluations, forecasts and partially automated control processes. Innovative Internet and sensor technologies permanently generate real-time data that can be integrated in operational and strategic control processes.
Our Use Case shows you what is possible, for example, in the live analysis of aircraft sensor data.
The project at a glance
- Live: Data-Streams from Openflights.org
- Hadoop platform (cdh 5.11)
- Spark: Enrichment and processing of data
- HIVE & Impala: SQL queries
- HUE: Interactive queries
- solr: Text mining, dashboards
- Streamsets: Integration & modeling of streaming data
- SAS DI: Modelling, scheduling and enrichment of streaming data
- SAS VA: Visualization, Advanced Analytics & Reporting
Live analysis of flight sensor data and forecasts
- Consulting (technical/specialist)
- Tool evaluation
- Architecture & Concept